Medical Receptionist Job – Bradenton, FL
Back to All Jobs
Why You’ll Love This Job If you are interested in building an exciting, successful healthcare career with Florida's largest urgent care group, you're the ideal candidate for our Medical Receptionist position in Bradenton, FL!
Enjoy spending your days meeting new people and welcoming visitors to our state-of-the-art office. Pick up the skills and knowledge you need to be the best as part of a fun and knowledgeable healthcare team. Experience professional and personal growth that will give you the confidence you need to advance to the top. As a Medical Receptionist with MD Now, you will have access to ongoing educational opportunities as well as the latest technology to help streamline your job, making this position even more inviting.
Apply for MD Now's Medical Receptionist job opening today to get on the path to career success!
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients; notify appropriate personnel of patient arrival; obtain consent forms
- Obtain accurate patient information, including insurance, and enter it into the computer
- Scan charts and all forms including demographic and HIPAA acknowledgment
- Schedule appointments; collect/post payments; provide patient receipts
- Participate in educational training and orientation to maintain and advance competency
- Help mentor new employees during their training period, answering questions and providing support
Medical Receptionist Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required (prefer two years of college or associate degree)
- Must be computer literate; Excel, Word and PowerPoint a plus; eClinicalWorks knowledge helpful
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- Experience working in a customer service environment and/or medical office setting a plus
- Multi-line switchboard experience and medical insurance/billing process/medical terminology knowledge a plus
At MD Now Urgent Care, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE