Medical Receptionist for North Palm Beach County Job – Jupiter, FL
Back to All Jobs
Why You’ll Love This Job MD Now Urgent Care, Florida’s largest urgent care group, wants you in our Medical Receptionist position so your friendly face is the first our patients see when they walk in the door at our for our North and Central Palm Beach County area facilities! Now serving patients in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, and Jupiter.
In this central role, you will be appreciated by patients as you welcome them, help make them feel comfortable and guide them through the registration process. As Medical Receptionist with the MD Now family, you can be assured of having the support and training you need to increase your knowledge and enjoy a successful healthcare career. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a visionary company that provides quality care to the surrounding community.
This Medical Receptionist job opening will not last long! Join the MD Now team today.
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients; notify appropriate personnel of patient arrival; obtain consent forms
- Obtain accurate patient information, including insurance, and enter it into the computer
- Scan charts and all forms including demographic and HIPAA acknowledgment
- Collect/post payments; provide patient receipts
- Ensure all patient forms are completed correctly
- Participate in educational training and orientation to maintain and advance competency
- Help mentor new employees during their training period, answering questions and providing support
Medical Receptionist Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required (prefer two years of college or associate degree)
- Must be computer literate; Excel, Word and PowerPoint a plus; eClinicalWorks knowledge helpful
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- Experience working in a customer service environment and/or medical office setting a plus
- Multi-line switchboard experience and medical insurance/billing process/medical terminology knowledge a plus
At MD Now Urgent Care, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE