Medical Receptionist for Central to South Miami-Dade County Job
Miami, FL 23973
Back to All Jobs
Why You’ll Love This Job Are you an ambitious self-starter who would like to advance your healthcare career with a company that will invest in your ongoing success? If so, join MD Now Urgent Care as a full-time Medical Receptionist for our Central to South Miami-Dade County area facilities and start working toward achieving your goals with the largest urgent care provider in Florida! Now serving patients in Midtown, Brickell, West Flagler, Kendall, Le Jeune, Coral Way, Bird Road, Dadeland, Pinecrest, Cutler Bay, and Homestead.
As Medical Receptionist, no two days will ever be the same as you meet and greet patients who will be grateful for your assistance. Here, you will join a friendly team of professionals who will support you every step of the way, plus receive the ongoing training you need to be successful and skilled in your career within an environment that encourages growth.
The time is now to get on board with Florida's largest urgent care provider! Apply today for MD Now's Medical Receptionist job opening.
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients; notify appropriate personnel of patient arrival; obtain consent forms
- Obtain accurate patient information, including insurance, and enter it into the computer
- Scan charts and all forms including demographic and HIPAA acknowledgment
- Schedule appointments; collect/post payments; provide patient receipts
- Participate in educational training and orientation to maintain and advance competency
- Help mentor new employees during their training period, answering questions and providing support
Medical Receptionist Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required (prefer two years of college or associate degree)
- Must be computer literate; Excel, Word and PowerPoint a plus; eClinicalWorks knowledge helpful
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- One year of experience working in a customer service environment and/or medical office setting a plus
- Multi-line switchboard experience and medical insurance/billing process/medical terminology knowledge a plus
It is MD Now's intention that our Medical Receptionist will be assigned to one clinic, however you will be expected to travel within a 25 mile radius from your assigned clinic as business needs dictate.