Now Hiring: Marketing Coordinator- West Coast
MD Now is the largest provider of urgent care in Florida with over 50 clinics serving patients in Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Indian River Counties. MD Now is seeking bright, talented individuals who share in our commitment to making a positive difference for the patients and our communities to join our team. If you are passionate about growing your career in a fast-paced environment, and have an enthusiastic “have fun” attitude, we’d love to meet you!
MD Now’s team members use our drive to energize, engage, and inspire each other and our communities every day. MD Now boasts a diverse team who work together to deliver exceptional medical care and embrace continuous improvement.
Under the general supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator-West Coast is responsible for coordinating and assisting with a range of marketing and business development activities, including, but not limited to; client contact, maintaining databases, and other ancillary tasks, to support the growth of the company. Essential Duties
1. Build awareness and utilization of MD Now locations by individuals through various local marketing and outreach efforts to promote services including, but not limited to Urgent Care, COVID & Precision Testing, Direct Care, Occupational Health, Health Risk Assessments, Pre-op Exams, Physicals, and Vaccinations in the SW Florida markets to achieve budgeted visits.
2. Manages relationships and builds community support through strategic partnerships with local organizations including, but not limited to local chambers of commerce, non-profit organizations, local civic groups, and business development boards. Evaluate and determine benefits of memberships, partnerships, and sponsorships with local organizations.
3. Build relationships with influential health and business leaders - leverage those relationships to grow MD Now’s occupational health program, focused around Workers’ Compensation, and cultivate MD Now’s brand reputation within the local business community.
4. Partner with the Occupational Health Business Development team to generate and maintain outreach prospect list of key personnel in the Bradenton and Ft. Myers markets.
5. Coordinates participation in local marketing events, both in-person and virtual, to drive awareness of MD Now and grow visit volume in clinics. Duties include identifying opportunities, developing and ordering collateral, coordinating with Operations to staff events, attending events as needed, and tracking and reporting on results.
6. Manages ordering, inventory, and distribution of marketing collateral, including in-clinic items such as pens, rack cards, posters, and items used for events or other purposes. Proactively coordinates with Operations to ensure clinics have marketing collateral on hand. Works to keep creative used in-clinic up to date.
7. Attends relevant community and council meetings to build relationships with local council members.
8. Performs light reporting and analysis duties such as tracking of marketing spend on a monthly basis.
9. Performs competitive analysis as needed. Interpersonal Relations
· Delivers “WOW” service to both internal and external customers. Acts as a team player. Uses oral and written communication with employees at all levels of the business for support, and sharing of information.
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to read, write, spell in English legibly and succinctly without grammatical or communication errors.
· Minimal travel is expected.
· Talk and hear both by person and by telephone; ability to speak clearly and effectively using proper grammar before patients, employees and business partners, among others.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Detail oriented. Visual sharpness is required.
· Use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment.
· Reach with hands and arms. Occasional lifting of moderately heavy office supplies.
· Ability to walk/sit for long periods of hours.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.