Human Resources Manager Job – West Palm Beach, FL
Back to All Jobs
We are looking for a dynamic HR Manager who can assist MD Now in becoming a premier employment destination for the top talent in the urgent care marketplace. The HR Manager will be responsible for evaluating employee programs, recommending improvements to employee relations policies, and making sure that all employee-related policies in each department align with our corporate goals and established regulations. The successful candidate will be charged with reducing employee turnover through innovative HR engagement.
Please do not apply unless you bring the following to the table:
- Bachelor' Degree in Human Resources or related business field
- 5+ years' experience in a human resources supervisory position
- Out of the box examples on how you personally raised employee engagement.
- An energetic positive entrepreneurial spirit that is infectious.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
Expectations for Success
- Assist in the development and monitoring of overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Assist the director in all human resource initiatives, such as compensation, benefits and employee relations of an organization.
- Review effective HR procedures and policies.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Enforces best company practices and ensure that managers and staff are fully aware of HR policies.
- Oversee employee relations cases, including providers. Partner strategically and tactically with business leaders providing expert guidance on a variety of HR matters, including but not limited to staffing, performance management, employee relations and grievance, including terminations.
- Ensure policies, procedures and HR programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
- Provide guidance, direction and foresight to the HR team. Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions when needed.
- Oversees and participate in State Unemployment Phone Hearings; conducts pre-meetings with company management to make sure we are all prepared for the State hearing.
- Develop, analyze and update the company’s performance evaluation program.
- Partner with leadership to maintain a work environment that keeps employees engaged and aligned to MD Now's success.
- Oversee final steps of the payroll processing and manage final submission.
- Create and update company job descriptions and creates and maintain organizational charts.
- Keep all employees informed of key organizational issues.