Certified Radiologic Technologist Job – Miami, FL
Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Your Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) and Radiologic Technologist (RT) licensing makes you a valuable asset to MD Now Urgent Care as we look for someone with your qualifications to fill our Certified X-Ray Technologist position!
We are a quickly growing company that uses the latest in state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge equipment at our top-rated urgent care facilities, ensuring your career is always on the leading edge. As a Certified X-Ray Technologist, you will have the opportunity to continually learn and grow as you collaborate with other specialists to provide excellent healthcare to appreciative patients via care management, clinical procedures and x-ray imaging.
Take the next logical step up in your career! Apply for MD Now Urgent Care's Certified X-Ray Technologist job opening today.
Certified X-Ray Technologist Responsibilities
- Triage/greet patients; obtain consent forms; take vital signs
- Enter patient medical information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Show patients to exam rooms and prepare them to see the practitioners
- Perform basic lab tests and sample analysis, including venipuncture, injections, starting IVs, urinalysis and drug screens
- Operate and/or assist with medical equipment used to administer routine diagnostic tests
- Assist practitioners with patient examinations and procedures; assist with medication administration
- Answer patient, physician offices and pharmacy phone calls; perform daily patent follow up calls
Certified X-Ray Technologist / BXMO Qualifications
- Current Florida Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO)/RT license
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant, EMT, paramedic program and/or x-ray-based training program
- Knowledge of x-ray techniques and proper patient alignment during procedures
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- CPR certified required; BAT and DOT Collector certification a plus
- Medical Assistant Certification or equivalent preferred
- One year of previous medical assistant and/or urgent care experience preferred
- Must be computer literate; Excel, Word and PowerPoint a plus; eClinicalWorks knowledge helpful