Why You'll Love This Job
MD Now Urgent Care is seeking someone with Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) or Radiologic Technologist (RT) licensing and your advanced skills to fill our Certified X-Ray Technologist position in our Central Palm Beach County area clinics! Now serving patients in Greenacres, Royal Palm Beach, Lake Worth, and Delray Beach.
As a Certified X-Ray Technologist with MD Now, the largest urgent care group in Florida, you will have access to the latest in cutting-edge technology as you collaborate with other top-rated professionals to deliver quality care to the surrounding community. Watch your healthcare career take off and your standing within the healthcare sector quickly advance as you provide much-needed services to grateful patients. Your dedication to your work will be recognized and appreciated by all, and you will end each day knowing you made a positive difference.
If you are passionate about growing your career in a physician-led, fun environment, apply for MD Now's Certified X-Ray Technologist job opening today!
Certified X-Ray Technologist Responsibilities
- Triage/greet patients; obtain consent forms; take vital signs
- Enter patient medical information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Show patients to exam rooms and prepare them to see the practitioners
- Perform basic lab tests and sample analysis, including venipuncture, injections, starting IVs, urinalysis and drug screens
- Operate and/or assist with medical equipment used to administer routine diagnostic tests
- Assist practitioners with patient examinations and procedures; assist with medication administration
- Answer patient, physician offices and pharmacy phone calls; perform daily patent follow up calls
Certified X-Ray Technologist Qualifications
- Current Florida Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) or Radiologic Technologist (RT) license
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant, EMT, paramedic program and/or x-ray-based training program
- Knowledge of x-ray techniques and proper patient alignment during procedures
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- CPR, BAT and DOT Collector certification a plus
- Medical Assistant Certification or equivalent preferred
- One year of previous medical assistant and/or urgent care experience preferred
- Must be computer literate; Excel, Word and PowerPoint a plus; eClinicalWorks knowledge helpful
At MD Now Urgent Care, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Providing designated COVID testing locations where providers conduct testing
- Continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE
It is MD Now's intention that our Certified X-Ray Technologist will be assigned to one clinic, however you will be expected to travel within a 25 mile radius from your assigned clinic as business needs dictate.