Why You'll Love This Job
Are you a Radiologic Technician with Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO), looking for a chance to add new facets to your healthcare career? MD Now Urgent Care is seeking someone like you for our Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (Certified X-Ray Technologist) position in Vero Beach, FL!
In addition to x-ray imaging, you will assist with care management and clinical procedures, adding exponentially to your repository of knowledge, ensuring professional growth and career success. With full access to state-of-the-art equipment, ongoing education opportunities and inclusion on a team of experts that collaborate to improve the lives of individuals and the well-being of the surrounding community, you are assured of staying on the leading edge of the healthcare industry. You will never have to worry about job security at Florida's largest urgent care group.
MD Now Urgent Care's X-Ray Tech roles offer consistent full time hours as well as benefits including medical, dental, vision, and PTO! We believe in our team, and offer growth opportunities to enhance your healthcare career.
Take the chance to improve your X-Ray Technician career! Apply today for MD Now's Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) job opening.
Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) Qualifications
- Current Florida Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) or Radiologic Technologist (RT) license
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant, EMT, paramedic program and/or x-ray-based training program
- Knowledge of x-ray techniques and proper patient alignment during procedures
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- CPR, BAT and DOT Collector certification a plus
- Medical Assistant Certification or equivalent preferred
- One year of previous medical assistant and/or urgent care experience preferred
- Must be computer literate; Excel, Word and PowerPoint a plus; eClinicalWorks knowledge helpful
At MD Now Urgent Care, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE