Why You'll Love This Job
Join Florida's largest and most highly rated urgent care group when you onboard as MD Now Urgent Care's Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) in our Central to South Miami-Dade County area clinics! Now serving patients in Midtown, Brickell, West Flagler, Kendall, Le Jeune, Coral Way, Bird Road, Dadeland, Pinecrest, Cutler Bay, and Homestead.
Here, you can use your Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) or Radiologic Technologist (RT) license to its full advantage as you fulfill a number of critical needs from helping with patient care management and clinical procedures to producing x-rays. Your healthcare career, as well as your standing in the medical community, will positively grow as you take your place as part of a top-notch team of experts, ready to serve an appreciative community by delivering quality medical care.
Unlike many large-scale healthcare systems who offer unreliable per-diem roles and little to no growth potential, MD Now is committed to investing in our team members. Our Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) positions offer consistent full time hours, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and paid-time off. MD Now Urgent Care believes in our work family, and offers advancement opportunities within our organization.
Grab this opportunity before it is gone! Apply for MD Now's Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) job opening today!
Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) Responsibilities
- Triage/greet patients; obtain consent forms; take vital signs
- Enter patient medical information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Show patients to exam rooms and prepare them to see the practitioners
- Perform basic lab tests and sample analysis, including venipuncture, injections, starting IVs, urinalysis and drug screens
- Operate and/or assist with medical equipment used to administer routine diagnostic tests
- Assist practitioners with patient examinations and procedures; assist with medication administration
- Answer patient, physician offices and pharmacy phone calls; perform daily patent follow up calls
Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) Qualifications
- Current Florida Basic X-Ray Machine Operator (BXMO) or Radiologic Technologist (RT) license
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant, EMT, paramedic program and/or x-ray-based training program
- Knowledge of x-ray techniques and proper patient alignment during procedures
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- CPR certified required; BAT and DOT Collector certification a plus
- Medical Assistant Certification or equivalent preferred
- One year of previous medical assistant and/or urgent care experience preferred
- Must be computer literate; Excel, Word and PowerPoint a plus; eClinicalWorks knowledge helpful
At MD Now Urgent Care, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE