Administrative Lead Job – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This JobAre you interested in a healthcare administrator job where you can showcase your knowledge and expertise as you successfully lead a team that is united in providing high quality and effective care to a community you call home? If so, MD Now Urgent Care, a visionary company that is the fastest-growing urgent care provider in the state, wants you as our Administrative Lead!
When you join MD Now, you will join a family that values the personal and professional growth of all its employees. As Administrative Lead, you will integral part of that growth by providing coaching and training to clinical staff using the latest tools and technology. Plus, you will enjoy extensive learning opportunities that will expand your skillset and advance your medical career.
If you are passionate about growing your career in a fast-paced environment, apply to our Administrative Lead job today!
Administrative Lead Responsibilities
- Oversees day-to-day operations of clinical area and clinical staff members to ensure smooth and efficient execution of MD Now processes under supervision and guidance of the Area Manager
- Communicates job expectations and conducts individual and group coaching and training interventions for new and tenured clinic employees
- Monitors staff and clinic performance and alert Area Manager and/or appropriate departments on any challenges interfering with patient care
- Assists clinic staff in registering and discharging patients, including insurance verification, payment collection, and scheduling follow-up visits
- Manages clinic budgets to regulate spending, payroll processes, and other clinic expenses
- Creates, maintains, and flexes staff schedules based on clinic needs
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of clinic operations through regular reviews of key performance metrics
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization working effectively as a team member with other members of management and the clinic staff
- Daily charge reconciliation of payments, counting cash drawer for accuracy and manage denominations needed for daily use, submit daily deposit if indicated, verify patient chart demographics are accurate and complete, maintain organized reception area, review and approve location employee and provider time cards, review/address actions in EMR, and complete claims error reports
- Submit weekly orders via approved vendor for supplies, review Humanity scheduling for any errors, openings, or potential conflicts, and review scheduled visits in EMR for any conflicts or needed updates.
- Submit PNC end of month report, address/review/ correct any departmental reports received, and review budgeted total for office expenses.
Administrative Lead Qualifications
- Associates Degree in healthcare administration, business management, or related field
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- At least 1-2 years of medical office/healthcare experience
- Prior management and healthcare experience
- At least 2 years of experience and expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability of utilizing and executing administrative systems and processes consistently and proficiently to contribute to operational success
- Excellent communication skills with all levels and amongst team leaders
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Traveling required throughout all clinic locations within assigned Area